Cosmetic Dentistry – Pearland, TX
Come Get the Smile You Deserve
A smile is the world’s most powerful gesture; it can make you happier and give others the impression that you’re approachable and successful. However, you might hesitate to leverage your smile’s power if it has obvious aesthetic flaws. As your cosmetic dentist in Pearland, we would be happy to help you say goodbye to those imperfections and hello to a grin that turns heads wherever you go.
Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin pieces of porcelain that we attach to the fronts of your teeth. They can disguise a wide range of flaws, including discoloration, cracks, chips, and minor misalignment. They have the potential to last for 15 years or longer, they’re easy to take care of, and they look so natural that no one will suspect they’re not the same teeth that you’ve had since childhood.
Learn More About Porcelain Veneers
Amalgam (silver) fillings and metal crowns used to be the standard in dental care. However, they can mar a smile’s appearance, disrupting it with their dark appearance. Today, a better option is available. We can craft beautiful, custom crowns out of porcelain, and we can fill in cavities with tooth-colored resin. The result will be that you have a complete, seamless set of teeth.
Just like veneers, direct bonding is often applied over teeth to disguise flaws. We first prepare your teeth, then shape the tooth-colored resin over them. A special light hardens the resin, and you end up with a gorgeous grin. Bonding does not generally last as long as veneers, but it is a great option for folks who want an affordable and fast way to get the beautiful teeth they’ve always wanted.
Learn More About Cosmetic Bonding
In-Office Teeth Whitening
Our teeth go through a lot daily. As they’re exposed to things like coffee, tea, wine, and other dark goodies, they can quickly lose their luster. If your teeth are looking a little dull or yellow, talk to us about professional teeth whitening. Our in-office procedure requires just one short session and has the potential to make your teeth several shades brighter!
Learn More About Teeth Whitening
At-Home Teeth Whitening
If you would prefer to whiten your teeth at home rather than in our office, we’ll provide you with a custom whitening kit. Using special trays and a professional strength bleaching gel, you can experience dramatic results in just a couple of weeks! This is a great choice for anyone who isn’t in a hurry to achieve a dazzling smile. It’s also useful for performing touch-ups after you’ve had an in-office whitening procedure.
Gum Recontouring/Crown Lengthening
Excessive gum tissue can make your teeth appear small and give you a “gummy” smile. Our gum recontouring procedure removes some of that extra tissue and makes your teeth appear longer, resulting in a well-proportioned look that you can’t help but show off.
That’s right — you can get Botox treatments at your dentist! Botox works by blocking signals from the nerves to the muscles, thereby forcing wrinkles to relax and dramatically reducing their appearance. We’re trained to administer this treatment, so you can have smooth, gorgeous skin that perfectly complements your amazing smile.
Invisalign® Clear Braces
Invisalign is quickly becoming the most popular choice for adults and teens looking to straighten their teeth. Instead of bulky metal brackets and wires, Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic aligner trays to shift the teeth, helping a patient maintain their normal appearance while getting the treatment they need. It’s subtle, it’s effective, and it could be exactly what you need to get the perfectly aligned smile you’ve always wanted. Click on the link to learn more!
Learn More About Invisalign® Clear Braces
Understanding the Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry
When pursuing cosmetic dentistry, you may be excited about the idea of transforming your smile, but you might also wonder about its price tag since most services are not covered by dental insurance. Our team can help you navigate the cost of cosmetic dentistry in Pearland so you can identify a payment option that works for you. With so many different services available at varying price points, you can achieve the confidence you desire without emptying your savings.
Which Cosmetic Dental Service is Right for Me?
If you are looking for cosmetic dentistry to improve your overall appearance, you likely want to do one or all of the following: whiten your teeth, straighten your teeth, or change the size and/or shape of your teeth. The good news is that your cosmetic dentist in Pearland is here to help you explore your available options, some of which include:
- Porcelain Veneers: Although they are costlier, veneers can change the size, shape, and color of your smile and can last more than a decade with proper care. They can be placed in just two visits.
- If-Office/At-Home Teeth Whitening: Considered a more affordable cosmetic solution, you can have your teeth professionally whitened in-office or at home using one of our customized whitening kits. For in-office patients, results develop within one hour, while at-home patients can expect to see results within two weeks.
- Invisalign: Unlike the other available options, Invisalign does require more time and money because of the process required to straighten teeth. If you have crooked, overcrowded, gapped teeth, or a misaligned bite, Invisalign can be an ideal solution to help you see a straighter smile.
- Metal-Free Restorations: If you have a decayed or damaged tooth, or you want to cover one that is stained or discolored, you can opt for a customized metal-free dental crown or bridge. More expensive than other cosmetic solutions, they can last longer than a decade if properly maintained.
- Dental Bonding: Viewed as more affordable than veneers, dental bonding is completed in one visit using composite resin that is color-matched to your tooth. It is applied directly to the enamel and shaped and sculpted into place. It can last up to 10 years with regular care.
- Gum Recontouring: If your teeth are not the problem but instead, it is your soft oral tissues, we can provide gum recontouring to remove excess tissue and create a more uniform gum line.
Cosmetic Dentistry Can Be An Investment Worth Making
At first, it might seem as if the financial commitment you’re making is simply “too much;” however, once you realize it is actually a positive investment, you’ll begin to see the benefits of your dental work more clearly. Apart from improving your overall appearance, you’ll notice a difference in your social life, romantic relationships, job opportunities, and a greater sense of confidence you didn’t have before.
How to Make Cosmetic Dentistry Affordable
If you are seeking cosmetic dentistry purely for aesthetic reasons, it’s unlikely these services will be covered by dental insurance. This is why it can often be difficult for many patients to pursue these types of treatment. Fortunately, at Eco Dental, we are pleased to provide individuals like yourself with alternative, budget-friendly ways to pay, one of which is through CareCredit. By partnering with this third-party financier, you can enroll in a plan that fits your timeline and budget. Instead of paying the full amount upfront, you can choose between a low or no interest plan that allows you to make manageable monthly payments. Our team will be happy to assist you with the application process if you have any questions or concerns.
Also, Eco Dental is pleased to announce a limited-time offer that consists of free teeth whitening for all new patients with a PPO dental insurance plan!